Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

How to get American Airlines record locator number without calling them?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2022, 7:37 am
Original Poster

I have a Qatar Airways reservation with a domestic connection via American Airlines. I would like to get AA record locator number so that I can pick my seats. However the AA website does not recognize the Qatar Airways record locator number. Is there any way I can retrieve the AA record locator number without calling AA?
Old May 1, 2022, 9:22 am

Programs: AS AA
Download 'CheckMyTrip' App on your phone and add your trip. You will be able to see AA's record locator when you tap that segment.
Flyingtourist likes this.
Old May 1, 2022, 10:29 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by alfrie
Download 'CheckMyTrip' App on your phone and add your trip. You will be able to see AA's record locator when you tap that segment.
Thank you! check my trip app worked.

Last edited by Flyingtourist; May 1, 2022 at 11:05 am
Old May 1, 2022, 2:39 pm
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
[mod hat] Glad we could help you in the QF forum, still, I am moving this to the Qatar forum. [/mod hat]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.