Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Equipment changes

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2023, 6:20 am

Originally Posted by Enigma368
There's a separate thread here on FT about how QR J Crews and service have gone downhill post pandemic. Pretty much seems to universal agreement about that.
It can certainly vary but I wouldn't agree about universal. I flew 8 QR long haul sectors last month and had either good or great service throughout. On one they said from the start that they didn't want to keep disturbing me so to just ask whenever I needed anything (which was then delivered promptly and with a smile and a chat). The other 7 were all super proactive. And I've been flying with them since 2007 so am not wide-eyed about it any more.
Old May 2, 2023, 6:51 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, BA Silver
Originally Posted by KingCanute
It can certainly vary but I wouldn't agree about universal. I flew 8 QR long haul sectors last month and had either good or great service throughout. On one they said from the start that they didn't want to keep disturbing me so to just ask whenever I needed anything (which was then delivered promptly and with a smile and a chat). The other 7 were all super proactive. And I've been flying with them since 2007 so am not wide-eyed about it any more.
Well you should comment with your experiences in that thread for sure, but at least there, there is widespread agreement on this from most people - but yes universal was probably the wrong choice of word.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.