Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

"Qatar Airways" Charged me twice for the same ticket

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Qatar Airways" Charged me twice for the same ticket

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2021, 2:14 pm
Original Poster

Exclamation "Qatar Airways" Charged me twice for the same ticket

24 September, I’ve purchased a ticket from Japan to Dhaka. My credit card was charged twice for the same ticket.

I have searched for email or live-chat options to get help. Such kind of customer service (email, live chat) is like non-existed. Then I knocked them to their verified Facebook page. They asked for some info and I provided them accordingly within 15mins. But, I am still waiting for the reply!!

Did anyone have faced the same problem ever? How did you solve it?
Old Nov 2, 2021, 5:01 pm

Programs: Qatar Gold (OWS), Asiana Diamond (*G)
Contact your bank or the customer service of whatever the method of payment was.
Old Nov 4, 2021, 1:51 am

Programs: BAEC
Would still be worth giving Qatar another chance to resolve this. Try emailing [email protected] and keep to the detail of what has apparently happened brief and without any emotion.

Enclose a copy of your e-ticket and some evidence from your bank etc of how you have been double charged. Make sure that the person receiving the email can understand what has happened and what needs to be resolved. State that you are going to give them 14 days to resolve this before you go to your bank for redress.

It's not unheard of for transactions to be repeated, and it's not just airlines although their poor IT systems can contribute to such issues.

Good luck and please report back how you get on.
Old Nov 4, 2021, 7:51 am

Ignore, seen date. this wont be pending no more

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.