Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No Saudi flights bookable after March 27

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2021, 3:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exp, Radisson VIP, Expedia OneKey Platinum, Hilton Gold, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Amex Plati
No Saudi flights bookable after March 27

I'm trying to book a trip from Dammam for the first week of April. Some checking revealed that the last date that Saudi-Doha flights could be booked was March 27th. A few scattered dates after that have routes going through Oman or Kuwait (almost as if the boycott were still on). I'm guessing this is because of various Saudi travel restrictions, namely the ban on arrivals from 20 countries. Is anybody else dealing with this?
Old Mar 13, 2021, 4:42 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum for Life, AccorLiveLimitless Platinum, Qatar Airways Gold
Had tried it the last couple of weeks as well. QR has not added these destinations to the summer schedule yet.
Old Mar 14, 2021, 9:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exp, Radisson VIP, Expedia OneKey Platinum, Hilton Gold, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Amex Plati
Looks like they finally updated the schedule. Or at least they have for my April departure dates.
plunet likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.