Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Q-suite Bathroom Fiasco

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2020, 2:52 pm

Programs: QR Gold, Skyteam Silver, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Greenpen
I have always found QR cabin staff very good at dealing with toilets. popping in after passengers to tidy up and replace those strange paper seat covers that don't seem to have a particular function etc. Much better than some other airlines.
Actually, from a male perspective for decades i have never found a final answer as to how to place those seat covers, with this little paper slid behind you to protect your xxx or the toilet itself or in front to protect your you know what I mean. By my count male and female FAs had different interpretations of this😅
plunet likes this.
Old Jan 2, 2021, 1:17 pm
Used to be 'rockferd'

Programs: AS MVP 75K, UA Gold, HH: Diamond, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
Same "issue" today cpt-doh a359 non qsuites. Even our greeting by the FA told us we could only use the bathrooms in the center of the aircraft by the non functioning self service area. Every seat full in J. Wasn't an issue until close to landing. Then felt like steerage lines.
Old Jan 3, 2021, 9:23 am

Originally Posted by ph-ndr
- Maaaaaaaan, you've never tried SAS longhaul. Entire front galley, including toilets cordoned off in front of row 1 and if you haven't been physically tackled on a flight yet and want to give it a go then just pop a toe across on to the non-slip flooring and you'll see the fastest service in the skies.

-A
Is this true for SAS longhaul during COVID or general practice?
Old Jan 3, 2021, 10:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by lamphs
There is a lavatory all the way in the front, by the cockpit door, this has always been marked for crew use, it does not affect the lighted signs in the cabin for when the lavatories are free or occupied. Nor is it shown as a lavatory in the SK cabin layout diagrams.

The area in front of the row 1 bulkhead is marked as crew only. (they might forget the signs sometimes?) there is not any galley function of significance there, all J catering activities comes from the mid J cabin galley. They will generally ask you not to use that area as a passage way, and not to use the galley. I have wondered if there is some crew rest there, but don't know.
​​​​
lamphs likes this.
Old Jan 3, 2021, 4:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Fiasco ?!
Old Jan 3, 2021, 5:48 pm

Programs: QR Plat
Originally Posted by lamphs
Actully not sure if it is now, but I wouldn't surprise me. It was back some years when I still had to deal with them on long haul. Knowing that there is a fine line between their danish cabin union and various groups in Syria, I wouldn't be surprised if it still was this way. SAS is for past offenses against me on my list of airlines I just won't fly long haul, even if they paid me.

-A
Old Jan 3, 2021, 5:56 pm

Programs: QR Gold / M&M FTL / Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
deleted

Last edited by GalaxyChris; Jan 3, 2021 at 6:11 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.