Search

DOH-PHL no longer 7 days per week

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2020, 6:26 am
mjz
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, UA Silver, Bonvoy Platinum
DOH-PHL no longer 7 days per week

I had a trip from PHL to MLE booked in J. It's been cancelled and I no longer see a non-stop flight on QR from PHL to DOH checking various dates.
Old Oct 9, 2020, 7:00 am

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Originally Posted by mjz
I had a trip from PHL to MLE booked in J. It's been cancelled and I no longer see a non-stop flight on QR from PHL to DOH checking various dates.
I haven't checked every single week, but it looks like it is scheduled 3x weekly (W-F-Su) until the week of Dec 21. Then it goes to 4x weekly (M-W-F-Su) after that. Next summer it is 7x daily.
mjz likes this.
Old Oct 9, 2020, 7:10 am

I had a PHL-MLE booking for the last week of March. We were supposed to fly out on a Wednesday but it got moved to a Thursday. It all worked out for me since my wife received one of the teacher's promos so I canceled it for a refund and re-booked out of JFK. I don't think I have the stomach to deal with what I'm sure will be constant schedule changes affecting PHL. Good luck!
mjz likes this.
Old Oct 9, 2020, 12:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
I was in PHL earlier this week and I remember seeing a QR aircraft and it was the only foreign airline at the airport at that time.
Old Oct 9, 2020, 1:08 pm

Programs: EK Gold, A3 *G, AB Gold, Jetblue Mosaic
QR recently restarted flying a few flights a week to PHL so they definitely have not pulled out
Old Oct 9, 2020, 1:18 pm
mjz
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, UA Silver, Bonvoy Platinum
Thank you for the responses. QR is indeed still flying in and out of PHL. In January, it looks as if they've nixed their Wednesday flight. The second agent I spoke with at AA was able to re-book us on the Thursday departure instead.
Old Oct 11, 2020, 4:57 am

Programs: HH Diamond
Booked PHL-DOH-MLE next April on a Thursday.

Schedule says it goes daily from March 25 as of right now...
Old Oct 13, 2020, 9:23 pm

Programs: AA, QR, SQ, BA, Marriott, IHG, Hilton
Have a flight on QR out of PHL for next week and looks like it's still confirmed...
Old Oct 14, 2020, 7:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
QR has not pulled out of PHL. They are still operating this route.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.