Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

Anyone flying QR? I've got an upgrade about to expire.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2020, 6:38 am
Original Poster

I've got 40 Qcredits about to expire. Message me if you've got anything booked and might be able to use for a an upgrade.
Old Sep 30, 2020, 9:08 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Delta Silver
I just got my flight arrangements confirmed with QR for transit from Iraq to stateside. Interested in your offer. Thanks.
Old Sep 30, 2020, 9:23 am

That's a really generous offer. I also have travel booked coming up in November from Canada to Pakistan (and from Pakistan to Maldives) if you're sharing! Thanks either way!
Old Oct 4, 2020, 6:35 am

That would be incredible - very generous. Off to the Maldives Saturday . Happy to trade a little something too
Old Oct 4, 2020, 10:48 am

syedtaha90 are you transiting through BOS?
Old Oct 4, 2020, 4:02 pm

oreomilkshake direct from montreal to doha to karachi! why do you ask?
Old Oct 4, 2020, 4:06 pm

Originally Posted by oreomilkshake
syedtaha90 are you transiting through BOS?
Originally Posted by syedtaha90
oreomilkshake direct from montreal to doha to karachi! why do you ask?
fares from YYZ are around $860 through BOS so I thought you were connecting from there, i'm connecting from YYZ to BOS to DOH to LHE but confused as to how connections through boston are gonna work (only 1 hour 30 min to move between terminals with all of my checked bags)
Old Oct 4, 2020, 4:13 pm

That would be pretty tough. With QRs ability to rebook flights for free these dates, have you looked into whether they will let you rebook into YYZ-YUL-DOH-LHE? Alternatively, just drive to montreal and take the flight from there - since you can change the origin for free these days, they would let you change the origin to YUL? 90 minutes seems pretty short to do that transit, depending on whether you will need to get landside, recheck in and so on. I haven't transited through the states before, so I'm not sure what the requirements might be.
Old Oct 4, 2020, 5:53 pm

yeah I was considering that but there's a ~300 CAD fare difference between flying from YYZ and from YUL (with 4 passengers it really adds up) and on top of that I would have to drive down to YUL so it wouldn't work out for me unfortunately
Old Nov 21, 2020, 3:18 pm

Hey do you have them available still?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.