Wiki Posts
Search

Doha duty free open?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2020, 3:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci du Miel d'Or
Doha duty free open?

I’m passing through Doha later this week and was hoping someone here might know if any duty free shops are yet open. The airport website says only essential shops, but was hoping things might have improved since that was last updated. Thanks.
Old Jun 20, 2020, 3:24 pm

Programs: UA MM, Hilton Diamond
passed through DOH last week and one of the DF shops was open. Seemed to be a rather small one. No idea if they have more than just one and if so if they are bigger than the one I saw
Old Jun 20, 2020, 3:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci du Miel d'Or
Originally Posted by witthuus
passed through DOH last week and one of the DF shops was open. Seemed to be a rather small one. No idea if they have more than just one and if so if they are bigger than the one I saw
Many thanks. That’s really helpful.
Old Jul 30, 2020, 11:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
As of today, most of the duty-free and specialty boutiques are open.
However, the interesting thing is that passengers flying to Turkey could not purchase anything ( except for WHSmith, pharmacy and food court purchases ) because of new regulations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.