Community
Wiki Posts
Search

QR blocking all middle J seats?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2022, 1:58 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Gold, Marriot Bonvoy Gold, MeliaRewards Gold, Radisson Gold
How are they with booking out the middle pairs for two male travelers? is that likely to be an issue?
Old Jan 14, 2024, 7:14 am

Can anyone with an expert flyer account please kindly check Q-Suite seating availability on QR28 (Man>Doha) on 22 Feb 2024? It’s showing online that all of the middle seats are unavailable. When I called Qatar they were a bit vague and told me those seats are not available, not that they are reserved. We are booked on this flight as a pair and haven’t had an issue before reserving the middle seats when travelling together. Thanks
Old Jan 14, 2024, 7:29 am

Apart from row 1 they're just blocked. Try calling again or using the live chat. If your tix are on the same PNR it shouldn't be a problem

Old Jan 14, 2024, 7:33 am

Originally Posted by KingCanute
Apart from row 1 they're just blocked. Try calling again or using the live chat. If your tix are on the same PNR it shouldn't be a problem

thanks so much
Old Jan 14, 2024, 8:16 am

Originally Posted by Berks89
thanks so much
No problem, I hope you get your seats sorted.

Just for everyone's future reference, registering for a free account at expertflyer allows c.5 or 6 seat map searches like the one above per day. No CC required, just an email address and password. It's pretty useful, even for the occasional traveller
Old Jan 14, 2024, 12:00 pm

I’ve literally just done ours but using Twitter or X these days, sent a them Pm and after a few questions they opened all the middle up 😎
Berks89 likes this.
Old Jan 19, 2024, 7:45 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by Magic01273
How are they with booking out the middle pairs for two male travelers? is that likely to be an issue?
Late Late answer.... no issue whatsoever! I booked the "double bed" many times with my male friend. Only issue I HAVE.... is the two separate FAs, because of the two aisles... which sometimes makes the food ordering (and eating together) just a bit complicated.
Old Apr 18, 2024, 6:44 pm

1a

Why do the block 1a is it for crew or Marshall’s?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.