Search

8A/8K on 77L

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2020, 1:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: KF PPS, MM FT
8A/8K on 77L

Hello Guys,
Even though ive flown these planes many times, I failed to keep track of the good seats in the house...and there are very few options available for my next flights.
How do you feel about 8A/8K on the 77L? What worries me is that they are the seats with the back to the toilets, and having flown the same on the A351 (that would be 11A), I could definitively hear the toilet being flushed and it was kind of annoying...would I get the same disturbance on the 77L? Or somehow isolation is better?
Thanks for the replies!
Old Jan 20, 2020, 10:50 pm

Programs: QR PC Platinum, TK M&S elite, UA silver, ITA Voltaire Executive (lol), Marriott Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by Loalq
Hello Guys,
Even though ive flown these planes many times, I failed to keep track of the good seats in the house...and there are very few options available for my next flights.
How do you feel about 8A/8K on the 77L? What worries me is that they are the seats with the back to the toilets, and having flown the same on the A351 (that would be 11A), I could definitively hear the toilet being flushed and it was kind of annoying...would I get the same disturbance on the 77L? Or somehow isolation is better?
Thanks for the replies!
I recently was seated in 8A in the 77L and didn’t notice the bathroom one iota plus enjoyed those amazing wing and engine views. I must admit though the flight had quite a small load and was a daytime flight (doh-kul) where I wasn’t really attempting to sleep at all, so it may be a bit different on a nighttime or ultra-long haul flight.
Old Jan 21, 2020, 1:58 am

I have not noticed the toilet in that seat. It maybe because the air conditioning system is extremly noisy in that second part of the J-cabin on the 777. That was annoying. The view is great but I would still always try to get a seat in the much more silent front J cabin.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.