Wiki Posts
Search

DOH Arrivals Lounge on Mileage Ticket

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2019, 8:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK Skywards Gold, TK Elite Plus, QR Platinum, Bonvoy Titanium
DOH Arrivals Lounge on Mileage Ticket

I have a ticket booked in business class using my QR miles. Does anyone know if I can use the arrivals lounge and associated immigration counter when I get to Doha?

Thanks!
Old Nov 21, 2019, 11:48 am

Programs: QRPC Plat; Marriott Plat; Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by UAworldwide
I have a ticket booked in business class using my QR miles. Does anyone know if I can use the arrivals lounge and associated immigration counter when I get to Doha?

Thanks!
Yes if it is an award ticket and not an upgrade then you can use all associated benefits of a business class ticket
Old Nov 22, 2019, 12:39 am

Programs: Baec
Took about ten minutes of phone calls before I was allowed entry on a full revenue business class ticket. Most surprised to find I was the only person in there.
Old Nov 23, 2019, 10:00 am
Original Poster

I've used the arrivals lounge before on paid J and F tickets, no issues, just fill out the log book and scan boarding pass. Since May 2019, I haven't flown Qatar at all, I heard they reduced lounge access.... So thanks for letting me know that this is only for upgraded tickets. It's a ticket paid fully with mileage (award ticket), the last of my QR miles....sadly...I enjoyed Qatar a lot when they flew more in the middle east and gulf.
Old Nov 30, 2019, 11:23 am
Original Poster

Used the service this evening, no questions asked, went straight through. Queue of 3 people for the actual immigration booth (two in operation), waited maybe 8 minutes, still had to wait a few minutes for baggage. Ticket in First full mileage ticket!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.