Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

QR196 BRU-DOH Delayed. No info for passengers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2019, 2:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: Qmiles

Hello Everyone,

I’m actually waiting for the Flight QR 196.
People were starting to Queue at the gate at 8.15 AM ( as indicated on the boarding pass)
But at the gate, the agent told us they were some technical issues and they will come back and give us information at 9.30 AM
Now, it’s 10 AM and no one gives us any information, I went to the desk and they say they cannot communicate about the technical issues...

Any ideas about what happening ? And have anyone issues this in BRU ? Since there’s no other Qatar flight today, what are the possibilities of re-routing.

Thanks (:
Old Aug 13, 2019, 2:11 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
EF shows an expected departure time of 1030, but unless you've boarded, that isnt going to happen.

M
Old Aug 13, 2019, 2:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: Qmiles
Yeah Just saw it on the screen but they say it’s not sure at all ...
Seems that I’m gonna miss my connection even with 4h layover.
Do anyone have any ideas of flight compensation and any website recommendation ?
Old Aug 13, 2019, 4:18 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by bambooshoot

Do anyone have any ideas of flight compensation and any website recommendation ?
Email QR directly claiming EU261 compensation, no need to use any 3rd party site who will just take commission.

At this point I assume you will be over 4 hours late so entitled to the full 600 euro if the fault is technical.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.