Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Weekendable places on Qatar Airways

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2019, 6:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: Oman Air Gold, Qatar Airways Platinum, Marriott Ambassador, HH Diamond, GHA Black, Hyatt Globalist
Weekendable places on Qatar Airways

Slightly strange request

Wondering if anyone could offer any good suggestions from Doha on Qatar Airways , I want to use my Qcredits so a longish flight (5+ hours would be good) and the frequency/timing of the flight would be from Thursday afternoon until Monday morning/sunday late night ideally so i maximize my stay at the moment I can only find Barcalona and BKK and Phuket as viaable options and all i have done recently.
Old May 29, 2019, 7:14 am

Programs: QRPC Plat; Marriott Plat; Hilton Gold
Zanzibar leaves around 2am and gets back midnight ... would fit a nice weekend break
Old May 30, 2019, 6:30 am
Suspended

Well, that's a bit of a vague request.. I mean there's a departure wave in the afternoon/evening with flights to lots of cities, many of which are weekendable. To get the return at midnight, you probably still have every city with multiple dailies and several without.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.