Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Partner Airlines award

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2019, 12:00 am
Original Poster

Partner Airlines award

I just read that only mixed carrier is not allowed. May I know if I can circumvent the problem by booking an award ticket on CX codes hare with latam?

Trying to get FROM Asia to SCL and it seems like I am only left with AA, hkg-dfw-scl but almost no availability or Nrt-mad-scl which is almost tough to find on oneworld Carrier.
Old May 4, 2019, 4:14 am

Programs: Qatar PLAT
Originally Posted by tboons
I just read that only mixed carrier is not allowed. May I know if I can circumvent the problem by booking an award ticket on CX codes hare with latam?

Trying to get FROM Asia to SCL and it seems like I am only left with AA, hkg-dfw-scl but almost no availability or Nrt-mad-scl which is almost tough to find on oneworld Carrier.
Try British Airways NRT/HND/PVG/PEK/HKG/KIX-LHR-SCL
Iberia NRT/PVG-MAD-SCL
Qantas KIX/NRT/HKG/PVG/PEK-SYD-SCL
Latam has codeshare on this particular route with CX, therefore try CX to North American or Australia and connect to Latam on Latam code
Old May 7, 2019, 5:12 pm
Original Poster

Shall try my luck of codeshare flights then! Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.