Search

Fast Track / premium arrivals in Doha

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2019, 9:57 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: BA
Fast Track / premium arrivals in Doha

Arriving in DOH in business class on RJ, am I eligible to use the premium QR First/Business class arrivals passport control/immigration area or is that strictly for QR only vs Oneworld airlines?
Old Jan 5, 2019, 12:34 am

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by BOStonTravels
Arriving in DOH in business class on RJ, am I eligible to use the premium QR First/Business class arrivals passport control/immigration area or is that strictly for QR only vs Oneworld airlines?
My understanding is that you can use the premium arrivals immigration area on any J or F inbound flight on Oneworld, however the proper Arrivals Lounge (not the small one in the immigration facility) is reserved for QR premium passengers only.
Old Jan 5, 2019, 4:11 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by lost_in_translation
My understanding is that you can use the premium arrivals immigration area on any J or F inbound flight on Oneworld, however the proper Arrivals Lounge (not the small one in the immigration facility) is reserved for QR premium passengers only.
Many thanks, that is what I suspected (and hoped for). All the times I have flown QR I have never bothered to go to the proper arrivals lounge but I love the premium immigration facility and happen to be on an RJ flight in J vs QR into DOH.
Old Jan 22, 2019, 9:10 pm

Programs: SPG Gold
Can anyone confirm for certain if this facility is available only on oneworld business class arrivals or if other business class pax arriving on other carriers may use these facilities?
Old Jan 23, 2019, 9:42 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Qatar Platinum
Also - what does oneworld status (sapphire in my case) get you in Doha if you’re travelling in economy?

I know about the lounges, that’s fine, but can you use any of the fast track anything’s? Lots of signage around QRPC status around fastrack immigration and security on departure for example, but it doesn’t indicate Oneworld - so I assume no oneworld benefit here - is that right?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.