Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

Award search workaround no longer working?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2018, 5:33 am
Original Poster

I was trying to find some award availability before transferring over points, but it seems like that the old trick of turning on "Book using Qmiles" after search did not work. I was given this error message, presumably because I didn't have enough points in my account yet:

You are not eligible to perform a redemption activity. Please contact our Member Service Centre for more information.
Old Nov 9, 2018, 9:00 am

Programs: QR Platinum
I have only ~3.000 miles on QR account but can search 'Booking with Qmiles' without problem on my phone
Old Nov 9, 2018, 9:58 pm

I phoned the Privilege Club help line the other day to ask about availability. The agent couldn’t tell me over the phone (what a surprise), but she advised me to do exactly the same thing, run a flight search and check for normal award space. I didn’t realize this was offical QR policy!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.