Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Interlining QR/Widerøe DOH to CPH

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2018, 8:09 am
Original Poster

Interlining QR/Widerøe DOH to CPH

My first post here after being an "observer" for years.

We arrive CPH from DOH with QR and have a CPH - TRF flight same day on separate PNR with WF(Widerøe). Anyone with experience with WF/QR-interlining?

Secondly, if Qatar check-in our luggage through to TRF from DOH, will our J class weight allowance from DOH be valid on CPH-TRF leg?
Old Sep 10, 2018, 3:53 pm

Originally Posted by Christopher Isaksen
My first post here after being an "observer" for years.

We arrive CPH from DOH with QR and have a CPH - TRF flight same day on separate PNR with WF(Widerøe). Anyone with experience with WF/QR-interlining?

Secondly, if Qatar check-in our luggage through to TRF from DOH, will our J class weight allowance from DOH be valid on CPH-TRF leg?
No real life experience but I would guess the chances are small since Wideroe is not part of OneWorld and you are travelling on a separate ticket.

But I see when I search for flights on QatarAirways.com from for example OSL to SIN that Qatar also have an agreement with SAS. I have also seen that Qatar offers a connecting flight from TRF to CPH and then to DOH and SIN, all on one ticket in some cases. So based on this maybe you have a chance
Old Sep 10, 2018, 8:01 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat HH Diamond
I wouldn't count on it. Very small chance this would happen. Most of the time you have to fight the QR agents to transfer to another oneworld carrier. Go in expecting they won't do it, and be pleasantly surprised if they do.
Old Sep 10, 2018, 9:55 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the feedback. Will keep you posted when I have tried.
Old Sep 10, 2018, 10:07 pm

Qatar’s policy on interlining is referenced in Schwann’s post in the main interlining thread:
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/show...&postcount=223

If not covered in that policy, it’s extremely unlikely that they would interline across separate PNRs (though it depends on the check-in agent at the end of the day).

However, as referenced above by PM and in the main interlining thread, even getting them to follow policy can lead to a lengthy discussion.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.