Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

Redemption of qmiles on partners. Your experience?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Redemption of qmiles on partners. Your experience?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2020, 2:29 am

I put in a request. Only heard back 7 days later but I have already burnt the miles by upgrading my qmiles flight.

At the Doha airport, sent a chaser via the lounge agent. He too was surprised that it took so long for them to reply.
Old Jan 10, 2020, 9:06 pm

I just successfully made a redemption, business/first on JAL. Took me 2 hours on the phone over 3 calls to issue.

The officer does not know more than me and I had to point out all the rules stated in the website.

Initally they wanted to charge me 370,000 when the maximum was 300,000 miles.

Just be careful, there were 2 occasions when the customer officer just told me to send in a request. I followed the first time as it sucks badly, the availability was gone within 24 hours then a nil reply.

SO I called in and in fact, reminded them that they have the ability to issue award tickets on partners and its a priority line.

Overall, level of customer service has dropped big time.

I called the US line and realised that ovrr 4 calls, I am not serviced by the Americans. Later I found out that they have closed the US support and moved everything tk Doha which is sad as I concur with the observations that US desk had the most competent team.

All in all, just glad to move out of QR.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.