Wiki Posts
Search

Luggage tags

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2018, 7:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver
Luggage tags

Do Qatar offer a decent quality luggage tag to business class passengers ? The BA Club World ones are only paper.
Old Apr 10, 2018, 9:29 am

Programs: BA Gold; Turkish Miles&SmilesElite;; Freccia Alata Plus; Amex Platinum; SPG Gold; Marriott Gold Elit
Originally Posted by TheOldMan
Do Qatar offer a decent quality luggage tag to business class passengers ? The BA Club World ones are only paper.
At OTP the third party agent insisted on giving Mrs Map and me a two-part silver-colour hard business class luggage tag, even going so far as to write our names on the tag and then sealing it as she put them on the bags. I've had QR first class ones (available at the First Class checkin at HIA) in the past, too. No sign of the tags at CMB yesterday.
TheOldMan likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.