Search

"rejected" points

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2018, 2:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY Gold (OWS) TK Elite (*G)
"rejected" points

Hi,
I had 4 flights with Qatar in paid J last month and wanted to credit them to my finnair+ account.
Time goes by and I can see the flights on my account as flown but with no points credited, after about a week it says "rejected".
I contact finnair and they say it is Qatar airways that has rejected my points request and that they will contact qatar with a request.
nothing has happened and I still havenīt received any points well over a month after the last flight. I have also contacted Qatar airways but havenīt gotten any answer to my e-mail.
Does anyone happen to know what the deal is?? finding this very strange and also I am quite upset since these flights would get me to the next tier.

/Tuvv
Old Apr 6, 2018, 3:28 am

Originally Posted by Tuvv
Hi,
I had 4 flights with Qatar in paid J last month and wanted to credit them to my finnair+ account.
Time goes by and I can see the flights on my account as flown but with no points credited, after about a week it says "rejected".
I contact finnair and they say it is Qatar airways that has rejected my points request and that they will contact qatar with a request.
nothing has happened and I still havenīt received any points well over a month after the last flight. I have also contacted Qatar airways but havenīt gotten any answer to my e-mail.
Does anyone happen to know what the deal is?? finding this very strange and also I am quite upset since these flights would get me to the next tier.

/Tuvv
You need to keep in mind that all your claims are against AY+. They are responsible to process your request against QR. I think there is a 3 week period that OW airlines have to react to such requests. AY+ will probably refer to these 3 weeks if you ask then about the status of your claim.
Old Apr 6, 2018, 3:34 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Have this happen with BA all the time if a segment of the flight is upgraded. Always have to send in a scan of my BoardingPass and after a while the points will be credited to BAEC
Old Apr 7, 2018, 1:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
Finnair has had a lot of problems with their automated flight credits, either for their flights crediting on other FFPs or the reverse.
Be patient but insistent.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.