Search

How to know when U inventory opens?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2018, 5:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United Premier Platinum
How to know when U inventory opens?

Hi all,

Is there any reliable way to know when new U availability has opened for a specific QR flight? I subscribe to EF, but could not find this functionality for QR.
Old Feb 25, 2018, 7:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
Originally Posted by mcrw00
Is there any reliable way to know when new U availability has opened for a specific QR flight? I subscribe to EF, but could not find this functionality for QR.
In terms of an automated notification, probably not. However, you can, of course, always check the QR website or KVS.
Old Feb 27, 2018, 12:00 pm
KVS
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Arrow

Originally Posted by mcrw00
Originally Posted by Dr. HFH
In terms of an automated notification, probably not. However, you can, of course, always check the QR website or KVS.
Indeed, the KVS Tool fully supports QR Award Availability and you can also add your desired search to [My Trips] for one-click access.
Old Feb 28, 2018, 1:51 am

Programs: Air: QR Silver. BA Silver Emirates, Hotels: CC Gold, IHG Spire AMB, Hilton Diamond.
What is U on QR ?

Cheers.
Old Feb 28, 2018, 1:52 am

Programs: Air: QR Silver. BA Silver Emirates, Hotels: CC Gold, IHG Spire AMB, Hilton Diamond.
It's a shame more of the KVS tool functionality isn't available on the mobile / web version but the tool is very useful.
Old Feb 28, 2018, 10:45 am
KVS
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Arrow

Originally Posted by Sisyphus1carus
It's a shame more of the KVS tool functionality isn't available on the mobile / web version but the tool is very useful.
Originally Posted by Sisyphus1carus
What is U on QR ?
U is Business Class Award/Upgrade Booking Class on QR -- please consult the OneWorld/QR section of the KVS Tool User Guide for full details.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.