Community
Wiki Posts
Search

QR SIN lounge access

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2018, 1:27 pm

Programs: BAEC - Gold, IHG - Spire Ambassador
We travelled from SIN earlier this week. Dnata lounge is no longer used in T3. Instead it’s the SATS lounge next door. This was printed on our boarding cards and the check in agent also pointed it out. It was OK but we popped over to T1 on the transit and found the Qantas lounge more to our taste.
Old Apr 12, 2018, 6:50 pm

Programs: QR - Plat, SQ, ANA, Delta, AA
BA's new lounge next to Qantas Lounge is actually quite interesting as well!
Old Apr 13, 2018, 1:38 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, UA2MM, QF Platinum, VA Platinum., Volare Executive Club
Originally Posted by chosun8181
BA's new lounge next to Qantas Lounge is actually quite interesting as well!
I don't think it's that new, but it's my go-to OW lounge at SIN. Much prefer it to the QF barn of a place. And it has self-serve quality alcohol, rather than a poorly-stocked tended bar.
kaffir76 likes this.
Old Apr 13, 2018, 3:05 am

Programs: Varies
If flying on QR945, leaving at 2.20am, is it feasible to use the BA or QF lounges which close at 23:00? I've only transited through Singapore before, and that was a long time ago. Will I be able to check in early enough (ie more than 3 hours in advance of the flight) at Singapore to use these lounges?
Old Apr 20, 2018, 4:47 am

Programs: SQ KF GO, OZ GO, QR PC PLAT, TG ROP SL, LCAH SL, IHG SPIRE, Marriott BONVOY GO, HILTON GO
Red face Yes & no

Originally Posted by hotwingz
SIN is probably the worst what I experienced in terms of lounge access at QR outstations. I like to keep the time at the airport in SIN before the flight as short as possible and spend it in the terminal itself - after all Singapore is the No. 1 airport and it isn't for no reason
No it's not ..

Originally Posted by lhrpete
I was in the DNATA lounge in T3 again yesterday and I was once again left wondering if there is a poorer lounge on the QR network. I stayed less than five minutes before heading for one of the coffee places in the main terminal which was much more pleasant in terms of coffee and ambience.
I doubt SQ would do any deal on access to their lounges but there are still other options in T3 which must be better than the DNATA lounge.
Yes there is ..

Complaints / Rants / Problems with QR

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.