Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 25, 2017, 9:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: msm2000uk
If your post does not specifically state a discounted price, it will be deleted as Off-Topic.

Please use this thread to discuss specific QR Sale Fares, and Routing Options.

If you're unhappy with the current Sale, or it simply doesn't suit you, please discuss here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/qata...iscussion.html
Previous Sale information, from September 2017 back, can be found here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/qata...fares-110.html

Template:
DD/MM/YY - summary or airport-airport class price

27/10/17 - Eastern Europe - Asia (see post#38) in J companion fares for €1000-€1300 per person. Book using the mobile app and code QRMOBAPP for 10% discount (doesn't always work)

09/10/17 - Companion Sale in Y and J - see posts #15 onwards

06/10/17 - OSL-BKK €1435 in J - Special Bangkok de luxe Sale

26/09/17 - ARN-SIN €1380 in J, ARN-SYD €1800 in J Link

26/09/17 - "New 48 hour sale" BRU-Bali €1679 in J Link

25/09/17 - "wijibintheair - PRG - PVG for £885.00 return for dates in Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb in J - now that sounds like a better deal!" Link

Other: If you're in the UK cashback sites like topcashback.co.uk and quidco.com regularly offer 2% cashback on Qatar bookings clicked through from their site, excluding taxes and the use of any voucher codes.

50% off on Al-Maha Services - Book through qatarairways.com until 12th November to enjoy up to 50% off Al Maha Meet and Assist Services for travel dates until 31st October 2018

40% off on Al Mourn Lounge Access - Save up to 40% on Al Mourjan Business Lounge and Premium arrival lounge access when you book your tickets by 10 November. Purchase your access during Check-in at airport or through any Qatar Airways sales office, contact centre, or your travel agent.
Print Wikipost

Sale Fares Pricing ONLY

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2021, 6:15 pm

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
I just booked ARN-SIN in R for 14,483 SEK ($1737.63) for dates in November.

Only hitch: my passport expires in October, so it wouldn't let me book unless I said it expired next year. I hope it isn't hard to update the passport info when I get a new one.
Old Jan 31, 2021, 3:55 am

Programs: BA GGL, Gold for Life
The best Qatar deals to Thailand around at the moment seem to involve flying from Budapest/Warsaw and returning to Oslo/Stockholm. In October, for certain dates/times, this is available for around £1150

It's also possible to fly out of Warsaw and back to London for around £1500
Old Aug 3, 2021, 4:32 am

An exclusive offer for Rocketmiles members

Book your next Qatar Airways flight online by 7 August 2021 and save up to 10% on Economy and Business Class. Enjoy discounts on flights from the United States, United Kingdom, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Spain, and France to any destination within the expanding Qatar Airways network.
Redeeming this offer is simple:
Book your next flight by 7 August 2021.
Use the promotional code ROCKET at check out.
This offer is valid for travel through 7 August 2022.

Terms and conditions Offer period: 7 July until 7 August 2021.Applicable for travel from 7 July 2021 until 7 August 2022.The Flight Promo Code is applicable on select booking classes in the Economy and Premium (Classic, Convenience, and Comfort.) The promo code is valid for bookings on select Qatar Airways operated itineraries originating from United States, United Kingdom, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Spain and France only to all online destinations. Offer valid only through the unique promo code: ROCKET. The Flight Promo Code value is reduced from 'fare per passenger' fare found in the Price Breakdown after flight selection, however any other taxes, service fees or standard market charges will be payable and will be displayed at the time of booking. Seats are limited and are subject to the availability of the relevant booking class. Please note that market-specific promotional fares may be available for selected dates and destinations, and may not be eligible for the discounts under this offer. All available options, together with the applicable terms & conditions for each fare will be displayed at the time of booking for you to make your selection. Minimum stay 3 days and maximum stay up to 3 months. Advance purchase as per general terms & conditions. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking for changes, cancellations, and no-show conditions. Any change or cancellation less than 3 hours prior to the stated time of departure will be considered as no-show. For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply to the entire itinerary. Qatar Airway’s terms and conditions will also apply to your booking, please review these at the time of booking. For Privilege Club terms and conditions
Old Aug 3, 2021, 4:45 pm

Originally Posted by railways

Book your next Qatar Airways flight online by 7 August 2021 and save up to 10%
FYI, it is UP TO 10%, not a flat 10%. I tried quotes for Classic and Comfort fares. The discount is 5.4% of the fare before taxes and fees. This worked out to approximately 3.5% of the total fare including taxes and fees. It is better than no discount but not 10%
Aston100 likes this.

Last edited by satish_ny; Aug 3, 2021 at 4:51 pm
Old Aug 18, 2021, 3:49 pm

Programs: AA (EP), Hilton (Diamond), Marriott Bonvoy (Titanium)
25% off R fares for two

There's a sale fare on now for 25% off R fares for two:

• Campaign Period: 17 August 2021 until 21 August 2021.
  • Travel Period: 17 August 2021 until 30 September 2021.
  • Offer valid only through the promo code: TOGETHER.
  • Offer is valid on flights from Stockholm to the following destinations: Abu Dhabi, Bangkok, Colombo, Johannesburg, Maldives, Seychelles, Sharjah, Singapore and Zanzibar
  • The flight promo code is applicable on Business class where only 2, 4, 6 or 8 Adult passengers (12+ years) are travelling together within the same booking.
  • The promo code is valid on flight bookings originating from select countries to select Qatar Airways operated destinations. Please see specific country conditions for more details.
  • The promo code ‘TOGETHER’ must be entered before initiating a flight search from the landing page.
  • ·If the promo code is entered correctly before initiating a flight search, the special fare will be marked with a burgundy coupon in the flight selection page along with the wording ‘Promo code has been successfully applied’.
  • The promo code discount of 25% per passenger is deducted from the 'fare per passenger' amount visible in the price breakdown summary after flight selection. Any other taxes, service fees or standard market charges will be payable and displayed at the time of booking.
  • For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply to the entire itinerary.
  • Qatar Airways will not be liable for refunds if a customer fails to enter the promo code during the flight search process.
  • The promo code cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
  • Seats are limited and are subject to availability
  • Qatar Airway’s terms and conditions will also apply to your booking and also please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking for changes, cancellations, and no-show conditions.
Justin Case likes this.
Old Sep 25, 2021, 11:34 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
AMS-JNB for around £1300

M
Sisyphus1carus likes this.
Old Sep 25, 2021, 11:39 am

Originally Posted by msm2000uk
AMS-JNB for around £1300

M
just had a quick check, this seems to be in ‘P’ class. No lounge access etc, as it is as with R class until the backtrack.
Old Sep 25, 2021, 12:01 pm
Moderator: Qatar Airways
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by Tofino87
just had a quick check, this seems to be in ‘P’ class. No lounge access etc, as it is as with R class until the backtrack.
Correct, but for that price I'd survive a 2 hour layover without the AM.
Old Sep 25, 2021, 12:17 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
Can’t you still pay for access?
Old Oct 20, 2021, 4:42 pm

BOM - DOH - LAX -$1810 on Business(P) class - For last week of December. Booked 2 tickets for me and mom. I saw this fare only on Orbitz.com and it got ticketed.

I have AMEX PLATINUM / PRIORITY PASS so I would get in one of the lounges so QR lounge access was not a must. I can do seat selection during online checkin
Old Dec 15, 2021, 11:18 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
Just got an email, but haven’t tried the code yet:

For a limited time only, Privilege Club members can take advantage of special fares with up to 20% discount* from any of our European gateways to destinations such as the Maldives, Seychelles, Thailand and so many more.

Simply log into your Privilege Club account and use code: EURPCFLASH when booking to access these member-exclusive fares.

Qatar Airways will continue to be by your side as the 2021 Airline of the Year, offering unparalleled safety and award-winning service via Hamad International Airport, the World’s Best Airport.

Book now and benefit from guaranteed flexibility through 31 May 2022, including unlimited date or destination changes and fee-free refunds.

These special offers are only valid until 25 December 2021.
chrisbangkok likes this.
Old Jan 8, 2023, 4:42 am

It's over a year since the previous post in this thread, and one might assume that there simply aren't any bargains to be had with Qatar since the pandemic.

However there are still good prices to be had ex EU providing you're flexible about where you depart from and return to, they just take a bit more work to find than they used to.

Rule 1 seems to be to never return to your starting point;
Rule 2 says it's normally advantageous flying back from somewhere other than where you flew into
Rule 3 says you need to know the cities in Europe that offer the best outbound pricing, and the slightly different group of cities that are best inbound.

At the moment the best outbound deals seem to be from Sofia (albeit on a single aisle aircraft), Warsaw, Oslo, Brussels and Amsterdam. The best inbound deals seem to be into Brussels, Amsterdam and Oslo,

An example itinerary demonstrates this
stijnec, Smid, intuition and 5 others like this.
Old Jan 8, 2023, 5:41 am

Programs: BA Gold, LH SEN , A3*G & others less exciting that don't fit in my wallet
I've also found similar to you too .. though it's hard to book them as per my post in the Newbie thread ... often what shows on Google flights won't actually click through to Qatar and be bookable .. and even if it does you can't select the 'type' of Business Class fare you want so you'll likely end up on a 'Lite' ticket which you may or may not want ( and often Classic or other fares are very little extra, but there's no way to book that online )
Old Jan 8, 2023, 7:10 am

I've booked two of these lately, and virtually all price options Google Flights has thrown up turned out to be bookable.

Some of the options I looked at before finally booking allowed me to select the type of Business fare I wanted, but the last one, that I've just booked didn't, and of course I ended up in P; but the stopovers are short, and I have status, so that's no big deal. On a longer stopover, I would think twice about booking into P.

I'll be checking out the Gold/Platinum lounges later this month to see how they shape up for a long transit.

I had a theory about why booking class options weren't showing for some flight combinations, but were for others, and went to try it out, but now every time I put in details for a multi-city routing now, I get the following message

And Google flights is now apologising that the 'price shown on the previous page has changed' for most of the mutli-sector flights I've been looking at.

I wonder what's going on!
Old Jan 8, 2023, 11:36 am

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
I amanged a OSL-HKT-BKK-AMS for sub £1500 booking into Classic a few weeks back when the 20% coupon was floating around
plunet, I2sky and Tofino87 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.