Search

DOH - KHI Award Seats

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2017, 8:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, SPG, UA, CSP
Question DOH - KHI Award Seats

Hi everyone,
I was thinking of using my miles to redeem a business class seat in October when i was going to fly from Doha to Karachi. I cant seem to find one award ticket in business from September till December. could anyone take a look and let me know if they see the same? I can find an award from Boston to Doha no problem but not the second leg. I hope i am just doing something wrong.

Thanks
Old Mar 28, 2017, 12:24 am

I think it might be visibility issue in U (business award) class.

I had same issue with Qatar. Call American Aadvantage line. They were very helpful in finding availability in my case.
Old Mar 28, 2017, 6:06 am

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, Eurostar CB, IHG Spire, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, Hertz President Circle
Originally Posted by arsenalman
Hi everyone,
I was thinking of using my miles to redeem a business class seat in October when i was going to fly from Doha to Karachi. I cant seem to find one award ticket in business from September till December. could anyone take a look and let me know if they see the same? I can find an award from Boston to Doha no problem but not the second leg. I hope i am just doing something wrong.

Thanks

I was looking for DOH-AMD or DOH-BOM in October and there was tonnes of availability until about 1 month ago and then it suddenly all disappeared overnight and hasn't come back. Not sure if Karachi is affected by same thing but I'm banking on it reappearing at some point!

I'm checking on BA.com and I have called to confirm that the agents see the same lack of availability that I do.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.