Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Booze ex-MLE?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2017, 3:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: Alas, the Gravy Train Hath Ended...just happy to be an OW Sapphire and a ST Ivory...whatever
Booze ex-MLE?

Does QR serve booze on flights MLE-DOH?

I know that they don't on flights to/fro Saudi Arabia, and with the Maldives having similar laws pertaining to alcohol, I was wondering about my ability to imbibe on the way home from my vacay in a few weeks.
Old Jan 11, 2017, 4:17 am

theblakefish no worries there. AFAIK QR does not serve alcohol on flights to/from Saudi Arabia but does on all other flights. But please remember Ramadan! it is not for some months yet but you give no idea of dates so you need to look at the Ramadan widget on the dashboard to see more details
Old Jan 11, 2017, 5:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: Alas, the Gravy Train Hath Ended...just happy to be an OW Sapphire and a ST Ivory...whatever
Originally Posted by remdk
theblakefish no worries there. AFAIK QR does not serve alcohol on flights to/from Saudi Arabia but does on all other flights. But please remember Ramadan! it is not for some months yet but you give no idea of dates so you need to look at the Ramadan widget on the dashboard to see more details
Sweet - thanks!! Do you know if FlyDubai does as well?
Old Jan 11, 2017, 6:28 am
Company Representative, Milaidhoo Maldives

Yes, Qatar Airways serves alcohol on its flights - during Ramadan as well. I don't know if FlyDubai does, but if they usually do on other flights then they will on the Maldives flight as well. Emirates does.

Kat

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.