Wiki Posts
Search

Qatar Airways Phone lines

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2016, 1:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH Sen
Qatar Airways Phone lines

Has anybody else noticed that Qatar Airways' customer care is non existant? It is impossible to reach them via phone in Switzerland or Germany. If you write a complaint on their website you get an automated response and that's it.... Nothing else.

I am starting to wonder if they bought their 5 stars....
Old Oct 14, 2016, 1:43 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Totally unacceptable I agree.

One thing - if you look at the QR website, you will find the contact numbers for Germany and Switzerland. The info was hard to find, but typing Qatar Airways Germany Contact Us into Google, seemed to work.

I have saved you the hassle for Germany, and copied it below.

Call Center Germany -
Office hours: Mon-Sat: 9:00am - 6:00pm and Sun: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Call Center +49 69 260 904 400
Privilege Club enquiries +49 69 260 904 422
Trade Support: +49 69 260 904 404
Website Support: +49 69 260 904 401
Other Telephone: +49 69 260 904 440
Fax:

Not sure why that was so difficult.

M
Old Oct 15, 2016, 5:10 am

Programs: Etihad Gold, Qatar Gold, flying Blue, Falcon, Lufthansa, Eva
never had a problem from the UK in ringing and getting an answer

true web/email can be like stirring treacle

As for the 5 stars well don't get me started. I have tried to understand the methodology used and Skytrax refuse to make it available and keep it secret thus making it impossible to judge the credibility. With genuine market research in the UK when a study is published then you can evaluate the methodology. I very much doubt that Skytrax actually evaluate these aspects of customer service
Old Oct 16, 2016, 11:52 pm

Programs: QR Plat / IHG Plat / HHonors Silver
Aside from their main phone line, which is a mixed bag, I have found Privilege Club and reservation lines to be exceptionally responsive and helpful.
Old Oct 17, 2016, 12:58 pm

Programs: Qatar Plat
Try their main Doha customer support centre line. A bit pricy depending on the time of day for long distance, but I've gotten better results that way. Conversely, go to a customer service centre in person.
Old Oct 17, 2016, 11:21 pm

Programs: CX MPO DM, Le Club Accor Platinum, World of Hyatt Explorist
I've been reading this forum since I bought my ticket to Europe on QR early part of this year. I was really worried about the customer service of QR, but today I got a call from the office here in Manila, just to inform me that there is a departure time change for my FCO-DOH flight (1755 to 1630).

I don't know if I'm getting the call because I'm OWE or do all passengers get a real call in case there is a change in departure times? I never get those on CX...normally you have to check online to be sure.
Old Oct 18, 2016, 4:14 am

Given that this is a significant change then one would hope this was not special treatment
Old Oct 20, 2016, 1:42 am

Programs: CX MPO DM, Le Club Accor Platinum, World of Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by amnicoll
Given that this is a significant change then one would hope this was not special treatment
Wow...i mean on CX I never received any call from them regarding changes in departure time...normally just an SMS.

Last edited by FlyPointyEnd; Oct 20, 2016 at 1:51 am
Old Oct 20, 2016, 3:00 am

I have turned up at the airport and not even been told of the change in schedule - however it was only 20 minutes or so and was later. An hour and a half earlier then I would expect the airline to make a big effort to contact its customers

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.