Wiki Posts
Search

J seats on A350

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2016, 9:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
J seats on A350

I was hoping to get some advice on J seat selection for a single flyer on the A350. Any seats to avoid? Any seats better than the rest? Photos and seat maps make it look like they are all pretty much the same but I am curious on others preferences for this product. Thanks.
Old Jan 30, 2016, 11:51 am

Programs: BA Gold. Flying Blue, Radisson, Accor
Sat in 2a on my recent trip. Was fine for me. There is a toilet down the k row that rather sticks out so think the left hand side is better.
Old Jan 30, 2016, 12:01 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL; KLM Gold; AC 50K
I flew two sectors (FRA-DOH, SIN-DOH) in the A350 this past month. I was in 4K for one sector and 4A in the other one, both window seats. They were both comfortable and private enough. I considered changing to row 7 for one sector because a reviewer had mentioned the seats in that row had more storage, but I was concerned about noise from the nearby bar and toilet traffic. Having flown in the A350, I liked the reverse herringbone setup and I thought it was a bit quieter and more private than the side-by-side J seats in the 777/A330, but I didn't think it was noticeably quieter than the A330-300 (with the updated flatbed J). Overall, a nice plane and an experience enhanced by the very good QR service.
Old Feb 2, 2016, 6:55 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, BA Gold, IHG Gold, Oman Gold
Row 7

Just had a leg. I would say row 7. I took the mini section but was worried about noise etc

Actually you have wall in front of you and toilet is other side of door so no noise. No one used the bar the whole flight and to be honest nothing really on it

You will be first off if they use door 2 which they did. The mini cabin was nice and quiet with more empty seats as more people took the main cabin

You are served last but that did not bother me

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.