Wiki Posts
Search

A340 refurbished business class

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2017, 11:30 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Platinum, SK Gold, BAEC Silver, airbaltic VIP, Radisson VIP
Originally Posted by italdesign
Hello. I'm flying DOH-CMB in June. Aircraft is A346 with 4 rows of 2-2-2. Is this the refurbished/fully flat config?
IIRC all A346s do have the new config now.
Old Apr 13, 2017, 12:41 am

italdesign welcome to the QR forum. Do look at the dashboard you may find it a valuable tool.

According to http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/qatar...l#post28085004 all A346s are 'horizontal J, B/E Diamond seat in 2-2-2 config.' There are also further links there.
Old Oct 16, 2017, 8:57 am

How can you get row 1 assigned? In expertflyer it looks blocked on my flight.
Old Oct 16, 2017, 9:21 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by kacheng
It can only be done at the airport, by the Check-In staff.

So, if you want Row 1, you'll need to be at the airport pretty early.

M

Originally Posted by kacheng
Your best chance is immediately when check in begins. Availability will be limited if there are passengers traveling with infants.

Programs: BAEC
Row 1 will be blocked until the flight is open for check-in and under airport control. You. Might be able to select at online check in but more likely is you need to ask to move your seat to row 1 at the airport check in desk.
Old Oct 16, 2017, 9:24 am

kacheng welcome to the QR forum. You may find the QR dashboard a useful tool.

The first row of almost all cabins are where the bassinets are placed and thus blocked for others. Very occasionally some seat may be released for use by other passengers some time before flíght departure. When OnLine Check-In opens further seats may be released but normally the seats are available on a first come first served basis at airport check-in.
So if you want one you need to be very near the front of the queue when airport check-in opens.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.