Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

Problems logging onto Privilege Club account online

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2014, 4:02 pm
Original Poster

Has anybody else been experiencing problems logging onto their online account?

I normally work on my iPad and have been unable to log onto my PT account for at least 3 weeks now. Been trying on a desktop PC too but same problem...

The screen just says LOGIN REDIRECT, with a very cute looking crew member appearing to reach out to an in-seat screen - but not quite making it!

Sums QR up I think; nearly there, just not quite...
Old May 21, 2014, 9:22 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Oneworld, *A; Hilton, SPG
Originally Posted by Swissfan
Has anybody else been experiencing problems logging onto their online account?

I normally work on my iPad and have been unable to log onto my PT account for at least 3 weeks now. Been trying on a desktop PC too but same problem...

The screen just says LOGIN REDIRECT, with a very cute looking crew member appearing to reach out to an in-seat screen - but not quite making it!

Sums QR up I think; nearly there, just not quite...
Not having any problems here.
Old May 21, 2014, 9:44 pm

Programs: QR Gold
Works fine with me
Old May 21, 2014, 11:18 pm

Programs: QR Platinum, WY Gold, Shangri-la Diamond, Hilton Diamond
I can log into my PC account fine - the only bugs I'm personally getting on the QR website are with the Manage My Booking function (seat selection not working). Maybe try another browser...?
Old May 22, 2014, 1:07 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: QR Privilege Club Gold; Accor LeClub Platinum
I've had some problems as well recently, but it worked again after a few minute's wait... maybe clear your browser cache on the iPad? I did have major problems once with the qatar website which were resolved like that.

I can log into my PC account fine - the only bugs I'm personally getting on the QR website are with the Manage My Booking function (seat selection not working). Maybe try another browser...?
purple1addict: make sure to click on "Modify" on the bottom right. The window popping up will look almost the same as when you click on your seat assignments, however seat selection DOES NOT work if you just click on your assigned seats on the main page. You have to click on Modify and go from there. (And yes, it took me a good 5 minutes to figure that out ). Hope it helps.
Old May 22, 2014, 1:28 pm

Programs: QR Platinum, WY Gold, Shangri-la Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by zehbra
purple1addict: make sure to click on "Modify" on the bottom right. The window popping up will look almost the same as when you click on your seat assignments, however seat selection DOES NOT work if you just click on your assigned seats on the main page. You have to click on Modify and go from there. (And yes, it took me a good 5 minutes to figure that out ). Hope it helps.
Thank you! Unfortunately I think it's just broken for me though - it used to work exactly as you described until about Feb this year... Since then I haven't been able to amend any of my seat selections - which is a bit rubbish as the travel agent (corporate policy ) rarely seems to pick decent seats for me when booking!! Never mind - will give a ring tomorrow to the priority line - first time I will use it. Thanks again anyway though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.