Wiki Posts
Search

QR Privilege Club or partner?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2012, 1:03 am
Original Poster

QR Privilege Club or partner?

Hello,

Since UA is no longer a QR partner, any suggestions on which other FF program would reap the most benefits? Mrs. BizClsDreaming and I have 4 x Z segments coming up, and I'm trying to decide whether we join PC (and earn tier pints as well), or have the miles credited to US (which we're unlikely to fly anytime soon and have almost no points on now) or credit to VS, but on the VS site it doesn't list QR as a partner, whereas QR has VS as a partner?

Not sure how often we'll fly QR, hence my dilemma.

As in typical flyertalk fashion, I can't bear to let all those miles go to waste...

Thanks!
Old Sep 24, 2012, 1:28 pm

Programs: Vacation Rentals Abruzzo
Thats a shame that Qatar Airways is no longer part of Star Alliance - why did they decide to pull out??
Old Sep 24, 2012, 11:56 pm

Programs: QR Gold, BAEC, Marriott Rewards Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by bananapointjunkie
Thats a shame that Qatar Airways is no longer part of Star Alliance - why did they decide to pull out??
They didn't, they've never been a member of SA.

QR has previously aligned with various 'partners' & appears to be going through a re-assessment of those. Rumours are flying around that they may be joining an alliance but nothing concrete so far.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.