Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"easy deals"

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2012, 10:52 am
Original Poster

"easy deals"

Just got this automated email from Qatar airways. I wanted to get the FT community take if these are good deals. The trips from Maldives and business class to Europe look good but these are one way, just wondering if QR gets you on the return ticket.

http://www.qatarairways.com/global/e...deals-one.page
Old Sep 13, 2012, 1:46 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold, Etihad Gold
Very good deal when you can get to your destination for a lot less award miles.
Old Sep 13, 2012, 3:11 pm

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, QR Silver, Accor, BA
Originally Posted by kmcbrid2
Just got this automated email from Qatar airways. I wanted to get the FT community take if these are good deals. The trips from Maldives and business class to Europe look good but these are one way, just wondering if QR gets you on the return ticket.

http://www.qatarairways.com/global/e...deals-one.page
I got the impression that the segment on offer will be less miles and the others normal miles, so the total trip will cost less miles than normal...
Old Sep 13, 2012, 11:30 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by InternationalLiving
I got the impression that the segment on offer will be less miles and the others normal miles, so the total trip will cost less miles than normal...
I was wondering if that was the case or not. Just looked at the dates and of course this ends before eid.
Old Sep 14, 2012, 4:24 pm

Programs: AZ FA+, A3 G, AB G | IHG RA, HGP D, FPC P, Accor P, BW D, HH D, Eleva, GHA P, 1862 Voyager
question is, how easy is it to find availability, especially on the J segments
Old Sep 15, 2012, 1:43 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Starbucks Gold, CO Op gold
Well recently i got an upgrade request accepted from DOH-LHR.

Now I had applied 3 weeks prior to the flight requesting an upgrade. Everytime the Privilege Club responded back saying the flight was full. I was told to keep applying. I did every other day and everytime I got the same response. Finally on the day I was leaving (it was a night flight from AUH) I got a call to say that there is space and whether I wanted to upgrade.

Point I was making was if you are flexible flight availability does open up but only in the last minute. Considering this promotion is for OCT it isn't like there is alot of time to book well in advance.
Old Oct 5, 2013, 10:41 am

Is anyone able to see the October/November Easy Deals?

I can't see the link to register and it doesn't show under "my offers" as suggested either

http://www.qatarairways.com/Privileg...y%20Deals.page
Old Oct 7, 2013, 4:34 am

Programs: AZ FA+, A3 G, AB G | IHG RA, HGP D, FPC P, Accor P, BW D, HH D, Eleva, GHA P, 1862 Voyager
probably dead or in limbo for a while as they just restructured the award chart
Old Oct 10, 2013, 2:50 am

Programs: KL G, QR G, MSL S
Easy Deals have come back, for travel from 15 October - 30 November:
http://www.qatarairways.com/Privileg...eals_two.page?

Presentation of info as a 'discount' makes it much harder to see at a glance how much an actual redemption will cost, though...
Old Oct 10, 2013, 4:14 am

SIN-DPS is a good deal biz, return is 40,000 miles but you get 20,000 miles off, so only 20,000
Old Nov 3, 2016, 7:22 pm

Does anyone out there have a clue when the next Easy Deals for November - December will be out ?

Last edited by Dani289; Nov 3, 2016 at 10:32 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.