Wiki Posts
Search

Adding booking to Privilege club account

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2012, 1:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN ; Flying blue Gold
Adding booking to Privilege club account

I am currently booked on a flight BRU-DOH-SIN ( booking class D ). It is the first time I am booked directly on a QR flight and not on a code share LH ticket. For that reason I opened an account with Qmiles after my booking was made by a travelagency. I have been looking at the Qmiles website and also at manage my booking but I am not able to find a way to add my privilege card number to my booking ( or vice versa ).

I also noticed that the seat selection is not working. I can only chose my seat for the first flight but am unable to switch to the next flight which also makes it impossible to save my seat selection for the first flight. Is there a trick on how to do this or just wait untill the IT bug is fixed?

Thanks in advance for your advise.
Old May 4, 2012, 2:19 am

Programs: Privilege Club
Originally Posted by TDGmarine
I am currently booked on a flight BRU-DOH-SIN ( booking class D ). It is the first time I am booked directly on a QR flight and not on a code share LH ticket. For that reason I opened an account with Qmiles after my booking was made by a travelagency. I have been looking at the Qmiles website and also at manage my booking but I am not able to find a way to add my privilege card number to my booking ( or vice versa ).

I also noticed that the seat selection is not working. I can only chose my seat for the first flight but am unable to switch to the next flight which also makes it impossible to save my seat selection for the first flight. Is there a trick on how to do this or just wait untill the IT bug is fixed?

Thanks in advance for your advise.

็Hi TDGMarine,

Could you please send the private message of your booking reference number/ticket number and your privilege club number as well as your preferred seat so that I can assist from my end for you.

Look forward to assisting you soon.

Best regards,
Alex
Old May 7, 2012, 1:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN ; Flying blue Gold
Thanks for adding my reservation to my privilege club card.
Old May 16, 2012, 7:52 am

Programs: SAS eurobonus Flying Blue
The same problem

Interesting I am experiencing the same problem, I opened a privilege club account after my booking was completed, and now I cannot connect this booking to my privilege club account. Any general solution or is it just not possible?
Old May 16, 2012, 3:06 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold, Etihad Gold
Alex please provide your IT Director's web address and I will get a web designer to look at the problems Qatar are experiencing with their seat allocation page for free.

Last edited by lightyear40; May 16, 2012 at 3:13 pm
Old May 16, 2012, 10:04 pm

Originally Posted by JohnCV
Interesting I am experiencing the same problem, I opened a privilege club account after my booking was completed, and now I cannot connect this booking to my privilege club account. Any general solution or is it just not possible?
Hi JohnCV,

The privilege club number is updated into your booking already.

Best regards,
Alex
Old Jun 7, 2012, 2:41 am

Same Here

My office booked a colleague and myself a ticket and I am having trouble attaching my Privilege club account to my ticket. Can you help?
Old Aug 20, 2012, 3:50 pm

Flying QR to Istanbul - Problem with Privilege Club

Hi,

I'm flying Qatar Airways from Karachi, PK to Istanbul, TR on the 6th of September via Doha, QR.

I made my booking through a travel agent, but just turned 18 today, so made a privilege club account (qmiles).

I can't seem to find an option in my booking or on my Qmiles account that will let me link my existing booking so that I can earn the miles!

Can someone help please?

Thanks.
Old Aug 21, 2012, 11:47 am

Originally Posted by alizainkara
Hi,

I'm flying Qatar Airways from Karachi, PK to Istanbul, TR on the 6th of September via Doha, QR.

I made my booking through a travel agent, but just turned 18 today, so made a privilege club account (qmiles).

I can't seem to find an option in my booking or on my Qmiles account that will let me link my existing booking so that I can earn the miles!

Can someone help please?

Thanks.
If Alex doesn't respond, just send an email to [email protected] with your booking number and your privilege account number, they will probably sort it out for you :-)
Old Aug 21, 2012, 11:55 am

Hi Adrain,

Some of our Flertalk Members sent the pm to me and I replied asking for the pnr and privilege club so I can assist them further. But still waiting for their info so far.

Best regards,
Alex @ The Qatar Airways Community
Old Oct 13, 2012, 5:53 am

Originally Posted by AlexCM
Hi Adrain,

Some of our Fleytalk Members sent the pm to me and I replied asking for the pnr and privilege club so I can assist them further. But still waiting for their info so far.

Best regards,
Alex @ The Qatar Airways Community
Hi,

I have the same problem. I can't add my existing booking to my privilege club profile online. And I can't add the PC number to my existing booking either.

I know that I can send the details to the provided email, but isn't it easier if you just add a button on the profile home page so we can do it ourselves!
Old Oct 13, 2012, 10:18 am

Programs: QR platinum, HH diamond, Hyatt GP diamond, UA Premier Gold
You can always add it while checking in online otherwise. But I obviously agree that it would be better if you could add it yourself to your account at any time after the booking.
Old Oct 14, 2012, 3:49 am

Programs: QR Gold, BAEC, Marriott Rewards Gold, SPG Gold
I've had this problem when I booked flights via a Travel Agent (the one time I didn't go through the QR website).

It was a while ago & seem to remember this was caused by the reservation not having any way of adding my PC number at the time. I think I solved it by phoning (UK) reservations, giving them the 6 figure booking number & asking them to add my PC number to the booking. Once that was done the a couple of days later the flights appeared in my PC account via the website, with full ability for seat choice etc.

Secondly, I always have problems choosing seats when using Chrome as my Internet operating software. Never had a problem with IE.
Old Oct 20, 2012, 2:19 pm

online privilege club

I have problem. I can't add my existing booking to my privilege club profile online.
Old Oct 22, 2012, 1:43 am

Originally Posted by mat52
I have problem. I can't add my existing booking to my privilege club profile online.
Tomorrow i am flying to Doha and 9 hrs transit in Doha ...Can i take hotel or i should stay inside the Airport ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.