Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

Bassinets available on business class with Qatar Airways?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2012, 9:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: Qantas Frequent Flyer, Kris Flyer

Hi there,

Does anyone know if bassinet seats are available in business class. We are traveling from Singapore to Nice and it seems on both the 777 and the A340 as there are two segments.

We've made a request with the travel agent but they don't seem to know if the business cabin is outfitted with bassinets either.

Thanks
Old Mar 31, 2012, 4:57 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta SkyMiles (Gold), Marriott (Platinum), IHG (Gold), Hyatt (Gold), Avis First
Originally Posted by travelbug_2007
Hi there,

Does anyone know if bassinet seats are available in business class. We are traveling from Singapore to Nice and it seems on both the 777 and the A340 as there are two segments.

We've made a request with the travel agent but they don't seem to know if the business cabin is outfitted with bassinets either.

Thanks
I dont think there are any in business class.
Old Apr 1, 2012, 8:25 pm
Original Poster

Thanks DesignFlaw. Do you know if the seats are wide enough to have a 18 month old sleeping with me? or maybe with a 3 year old toddler?

Thanks
Old Apr 1, 2012, 8:58 pm

Programs: Privilege Club
Originally Posted by travelbug_2007
Hi there,

Thanks
Hi TravelBug 2007

Please be kindly informed that there are bassinet provided on both aircraft. If possible, please send your booking reference number or ticket number to [email protected] so that we can check for your bassinet request. Please remark that it is a request from FlyerTalk.

We look forward to assisting you soon.

Best regards,
Alex
The Qatar Airways Community
http://www.qatarairways.com/global/e...community.page
Old Apr 2, 2012, 9:56 pm
Original Poster

Hi Alex,

I sent a request in and wanted to commend the team in Bangkok for the wonderful service. I got an email back straight away saying that they are trying to confirm my bassinet request and then the next day, I got an email with my updated itinerary with confirmed bassinet allocation for all segments. Thanks guys!!

Wonderful, prompt service.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.