Search

Where do the sky marshalls sit?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2004, 3:29 am

Programs: QFF WP :-0, AC, FlyBuys, Porter's Liquor Store, Mother's Helper
Yup!!!

Go right ahead mate.
Old Jan 7, 2004, 8:30 am

Programs: The usual for over 7 Million paid miles flown to date... My first paid flight was on a DC3.

Jeezus... I feel like Eddie Jones on November 23, no quarter, no mercy!
Old Jan 7, 2004, 10:22 am
In Memoriam

Programs: Mucci
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by prspad:
IMHO Ranting is best served up in the OMNI Forum... What say you, Moderator?</font>
I say no, leave it here.

Dave
Old Jan 7, 2004, 11:50 am
In Memoriam

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by prspad:

Jeezus... I feel like Eddie Jones on November 23, no quarter, no mercy!
</font>
Probably a cultural thing - you lot treat your pollies with awe and mostly undeserved respect. We here on the other hand don't even stand when Little Johnnie enters the room!

Dave
Old Jan 7, 2004, 12:13 pm

Programs: The usual for over 7 Million paid miles flown to date... My first paid flight was on a DC3.
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by thadocta:
Probably a cultural thing - you lot treat your pollies with awe and mostly undeserved respect. We here on the other hand don't even stand when Little Johnnie enters the room!

Dave
</font>
Sometimes they deserve it... I especially like Arnie, my new Governor, whose made me some $$ over the years!
Old Jan 7, 2004, 1:55 pm

Two points:
1) I think this thread is quickly becoming extremely derogatory towards poodles, which are clean, intelligent dogs, and, unlike many of their colleagues, don't smell and don't shed. Therefore I ask the Moderator to close this thread.

2)Elected politicians are often the object of jokes even in the US, witness the nickname "Slick Willie" that former prez Clinton acquired. So now it's time for cowboy Dubya, or president junior, as he's known among my acquaintances. Remember, the main difference between Slick Willie and president junior is that the latter was not elected.

[This message has been edited by honu (edited Jan 07, 2004).]
Old Jan 9, 2004, 1:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF WP; VA Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Dave Noble:
[BHer Royal Britannic Majesty, The Queen of England, Queen Elizabeth the Second.
[/B]</font>
as well as Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Island of which the poodle is her Prime Minister.
Old Jan 9, 2004, 5:00 pm

Programs: UA Gold, *A Gold, HH Dia, Hertz #1 5*
We here in the States don't hold the poodle in as high a regard as others do. Consider the French Poodle and how most of the world, and especially us, looks at the French nowadays.
Old Jan 10, 2004, 4:34 pm

Location: Any of the Following PDX SFO IAH YUL HPN CDG SYD WLG AKL
Programs: AA GLD 1MM, DL DM, UA 1K Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador , Hyatt Platinum
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by mikalee:
as well as Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Island of which the poodle is her Prime Minister.</font>
As well as Her Majesty the Queen in and over the Realm of New Zealand whose Prime Minister is a Doberman.

[This message has been edited by kiwicanuck (edited Jan 10, 2004).]
Old Jan 10, 2004, 5:25 pm
In Memoriam

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by kiwicanuck:
As well as Her Majesty the Queen in and over the Realm of New Zealand whose Prime Minister is a Doberman.</font>
Calling her a doberman is a bit unfair to doberman, isn't it? I would have thought rottweiler would have been more appropriate...

Dave
Old Jan 10, 2004, 8:12 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some

Otherwise known this side of the ditch as Aunty Helen
Old Jan 10, 2004, 10:59 pm

Location: Any of the Following PDX SFO IAH YUL HPN CDG SYD WLG AKL
Programs: AA GLD 1MM, DL DM, UA 1K Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador , Hyatt Platinum
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by thadocta:
Calling her a doberman is a bit unfair to doberman, isn't it? I would have thought rottweiler would have been more appropriate...

Dave
</font>
I agree, I initially thought of a rottweiler as it is an uglier and dumber dog than a doberman, but I couldn't be bothered to check how to spell doberman.

Old Jan 11, 2004, 11:21 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
On the subject of canines and royalty, thought you may enjoy this NZ herald cartoon Sat 10th

[This message has been edited by Kiwi Flyer (edited Jan 11, 2004).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.