Wiki Posts
Search

Posting of miles from US Air flight

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2003, 11:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, AA-PlatPro, B6-Mosaic
Posting of miles from US Air flight

How long does it usually take after I complete the flight to get QF miles if I give my QF # when I make the reservation? Thanks for the help!
Old Oct 2, 2003, 5:51 pm

Location: BNE, Australia...not too far from the nearest Qantas Pub err Club
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by aussiemate:
How long does it usually take after I complete the flight to get QF miles if I give my QF # when I make the reservation? Thanks for the help!</font>
For QF FF: From as little as 1 hour for domestic flights, but normally within 24 hours for int and BA and AA.

For US: I have no idea! Edited to add this bit, since I didn't read the heading properly...

[This message has been edited by willyroo (edited 10-02-2003).]
Old Oct 5, 2003, 6:11 pm

Agree with Willyroo, but one additional comment.

If your FF number appears on the boarding pass, it's in the system and should post automatically quite quickly...if not, you'll probably need to follow up with the FF centre. That may take a few weeks for non QF travel because they have to refer it to the other airline for confirmation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.