Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Priority Club - steer clear of them....

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2003, 5:45 am
In Memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci

.... just made a booking for them in July in SIN - absolutely ZERO on the page which indicated it was not able to be amended or cancelled (this is something I *specifically* look for, since my plans often change).

Wen in three hous later to change the dates, and the PriorityClub website said it could NOT be changed.

Rang the PC service line (in the US, at INT call rates), and they said to call the hotel - it is THEIR website, but they cannot change bookings on THEIR website!

Call the hotel _res is closed at this time of the night), they make a note of it and will advise res.

I can see a disputed transaction appearing on my CC soon.

As I said, I *specifically* look for cancellation and change policies, and there was NOTHING about this on the pages when I booked.

So avoid the Priority Club website. A pack of conmen.

Dave
Old Feb 9, 2003, 5:06 pm
NM

Programs: AA Plat & LTG; QF LTG
Dave, I sympathise. This is one reason I like to deal directly with the hotel or chain via their own web sites. This is easy in the US, but not so easy in Europe as many hotels don't have the sophisticated booking engines of the major US chains.
Old Feb 9, 2003, 5:23 pm

Location: BNE, Australia...not too far from the nearest Qantas Pub err Club
Dave, I'm going to move this to the Priority Club forum. I gather it was your intention to warn the QFFs about this, so your original posting will remain.

------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moderator of the Qantas Board
Off-topic? Naahh, not here!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.