Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Online Qantas route map?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2001, 2:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat, DL GM and Flying Colonel; Bonvoy Platinum
Online Qantas route map?

Does anyone know where I can find a Qantas route map on the Web? I've searched their site and used the usual search engines. I called them and they said they'd send me a printed timetable with a route map, but it hasn't shown up yet.

(I'm interested in routes between Australia and Asia, so if it doesn't show any other continents, that's OK.)
Old Jul 13, 2001, 4:26 pm

If you pick up an American Airlines or Continental inflight book it SHOULD have it on there . or you can go to the continental site and I am sure I saw it on there. I can possibly help you if you have specific route you want to take.
Old Jul 13, 2001, 5:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat, DL GM and Flying Colonel; Bonvoy Platinum
Thanks! I'll be on AA next week and will check, though I don't recall if their maps show routes by airline or just cities served by their partners.

And thanks for your offer, too. At this point I don't have a specific route in mind, still planning. I just want to see where I could get to on Qantas and via what points.
Old Jul 14, 2001, 12:57 am

Qantas-operated flights between Australia and Asia currently include:

Tokyo - to Sydney, Cairns & Perth
Nagoya - Cairns
Taipei - Sydney
Hongkong - Syd, Mel, Bne, & Cns
Manila - Sydney & Brisbane
Bangkok - Sydney & Melbourne
Jakarta - Sydney & Perth
Denpassar - Syd, Mel, Per & Darwin
Dili - Darwin
Port Moresby - Brisbane
Mumbai - Syd & Mel (via Sin)
Singapore - Adelaide, Syd, Mel, Bne, Per, & Dar
Old Jul 14, 2001, 1:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Thanks to both of you for your replies - and to B. who scanned a map from his Qantas in-flight magazine and e-mailed me the image. (He didn't post here, so I won't violate his privacy.) With the printed timetable that came in today's mail, I'm all set.

FT'ers are great!
Old Jul 19, 2001, 12:05 am

Programs: AA Plat for Life, Starwood Platinum, HH Gold
Downloadable map and schedules are here:
http://www.qantas.com.au/flightinfo/.../qantas/qantim
Old Jul 23, 2001, 4:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Thanks. I had found that, but it's for Windows users only. I'm not one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.