Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Paddy Again

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2000, 9:14 am
Original Poster

Paddy Again

My fiance will be with me in Australia and she will be short of 30 000 to travel around Australia. Is it possible with Qantas FF to transfer points from me to her?

Many thanks for anyone's assistance

Paddy
Old Mar 9, 2000, 8:04 pm

Paddy, you can't transfer points, but then again you don't need to - you just 'buy' your finace's ticket from the points in YOUR FF account. Under Family memebrship option in QFF (which is very easy - & free-to change to if you originally chose the "individual" option), you can use your own points to buy award flights for brotyher, spouse, ......

What you can't do is try to buy an award flight toicket with your AND her points combined - but you have enough points to buy the two tickets - one for yourself & one for her.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.