FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Qantas | Frequent Flyer (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/qantas-frequent-flyer-498/)
-   -   6th Annual FT AGM, BNE QP, Saturday 23 Feb 2008 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/qantas-frequent-flyer/721801-6th-annual-ft-agm-bne-qp-saturday-23-feb-2008-a.html)

Keith009 Aug 4, 2007 8:53 pm

I'll be away, so colour me Bronze. Sorry! :o

NM Aug 4, 2007 10:15 pm

Gold :D - Gold :o

QF WP Aug 5, 2007 12:38 am

updated attendees list to here.

VH-RMD Aug 5, 2007 1:01 am

Silver - Bronze (if I'm welcome:))

GoldFlyer Aug 5, 2007 1:16 am

Originally Posted by MetroAir (Post 8176755)
Silver - Bronze (if I'm welcome:))

We're all about caring and sharing, even though you have an unfortunate handle that perhaps needs a bit of disclosure to put us to rest. Weren't Metro Air the subject of a crash that killed a number of people in QLD a few years ago?

perthite Aug 5, 2007 1:28 am

Originally Posted by GoldFlyer (Post 8176780)
We're all about caring and sharing, even though you have an unfortunate handle that perhaps needs a bit of disclosure to put us to rest. Weren't Metro Air the subject of a crash that killed a number of people in QLD a few years ago?

If you are referring to the one at Lockhart River that was a MetroLiner operated by Transair. To my knowledge MetroAir is an airconditioning company.

og Aug 5, 2007 2:26 am

AKAIK, I'm gold. But until I have the ticket, I'm gold (minus).

GoldFlyer Aug 5, 2007 2:47 am

Originally Posted by DownUnderFlyer (Post 8175125)
Put me down as Silver. I will come if Micro DUF allows. Thanks for organizing!

This is not about euthanasia but if it is a silver bullet you require then so be it. :)

Thanks Perthite for the correction. BTW once you move to MEL will you become "melite" or bleakite?

VH-RMD Aug 5, 2007 2:51 am

Originally Posted by perthite (Post 8176816)
If you are referring to the one at Lockhart River that was a MetroLiner operated by Transair. To my knowledge MetroAir is an airconditioning company.

I can assure you I have nothing to do with air conditioning, my screen name is quite old.

perthite Aug 5, 2007 3:18 am

Originally Posted by GoldFlyer (Post 8176910)
This is not about euthanasia but if it is a silver bullet you require then so be it. :)

Thanks Perthite for the correction. BTW once you move to MEL will you become "melite" or bleakite?

Hmm, I had not considered how my handle would become obsolete. But I guess I will be stuck with it. I like bleakite though :)

QF WP Aug 5, 2007 3:23 am

updated attendees to here.

MetroAir, you're very welcome - finally we might meet :cool:

littl_flier Aug 5, 2007 4:58 am

Lindsay, please put me down as a Silver - Silver. I'm hoping to head to TSV that weekend but might do a Saturday night instead.

DownUnderFlyer Aug 5, 2007 4:58 am

Originally Posted by GoldFlyer (Post 8176910)

I need a silver dummy at the moment! :D. Having said this, Mrs. DUF and Micro DUF are in Europe at the moment on an F Award. :) so it is very quite at the moment.

Josh43 Aug 5, 2007 6:38 pm

Gold, and Gold.

(Btw this is Josh from AFF forums...)

willyroo Aug 5, 2007 8:57 pm

Originally Posted by willyroo (Post 8175026)
:o

Now that's GOLD!

and

Originally Posted by QF WP
updated attendees to here.

and

Originally Posted by QF WP
RSVP List:

Gold

QF WP: Platinum (+ possibly mini-QF WP, as Saturday is Daddy Day)
shillard: Platinum
serfty: Platinum
NM: Gold
og: Platinum

...sniff...