FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Qantas | Frequent Flyer (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/qantas-frequent-flyer-498/)
-   -   6th Annual FT AGM, BNE QP, Saturday 23 Feb 2008 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/qantas-frequent-flyer/721801-6th-annual-ft-agm-bne-qp-saturday-23-feb-2008-a.html)

Itsalongwaydown Oct 16, 2007 5:28 am

Originally Posted by og (Post 8567041)
Just wait until you also keep status with the Dark Side (or even get it through status match) - in the event that you leave OW. That'll enforce the rule of multiple RTWs each year.

More than happy to comply. Not sure my bank account is though! :eek: :D

GoldFlyer Oct 16, 2007 5:53 am

Another year, another layer of dust - can I book you for sometime in 08 after the recession :D!

Itsalongwaydown Oct 16, 2007 6:08 am

As mentioned earlier, this depends upon where you are! :confused:

littl_flier Oct 17, 2007 5:18 am

Well, it looks like 10 now with Goldflyer and anat0l. Truly will be a party flight soon. For anyone else, the sales out today should help! Will be a great day.

serfty Oct 17, 2007 6:39 am

Hey QF WP - organizer of renown; 'tis time to update your OP.

Last edited by QF WP : Sep 20, 07 at 11:21 pm. Reason: updating list
I have a feeling this is getting slightly bigger than we are used to ... :eek:

^^^

Shano Oct 17, 2007 4:37 pm

Hmm, this is sounding more and more like a party not to be missed.

Put me down as silver - WP.

Mrs Shano has family in BNE, so she could visit them and I'll forgo my outlaw duties and catch up with everyone in the QP ^

JohnK Oct 17, 2007 10:40 pm

Originally Posted by serfty (Post 8573493)
I have a feeling this is getting slightly bigger than we are used to ... :eek:

Will the QF lounge be able to accommodate all attendees?

GoldFlyer Oct 18, 2007 11:04 pm

Paging Mr. QF WP, please report to the desk :D.

This does seem rather large but being a Saturday, it shouldn't be an issue unless Qantas have an issue with it. Regardless, we are all (most) flying in and out that day so little they can do.

As there are such a large group of QFF, I think it would be great if QF did something special for us and i don't mean a cake with 6 candles on it :D.

og Oct 18, 2007 11:09 pm

Originally Posted by GoldFlyer (Post 8585116)
This does seem rather large but being a Saturday, it shouldn't be an issue unless Qantas have an issue with it. Regardless, we are all (most) flying in and out that day so little they can do.

...and please QF WP don't consider changing the venue - my flights are specifically timed for a QP venue :).

Edgysquid Oct 29, 2007 4:39 am

Hey guys! as you can see by my post counter, i just joined after a long time spent lurking.

I would love to attend this most prestigious of gatherings so can i say that i am a silver.

just a couple of (possibly non mattering) issues... i am a brisbane resident (so i wont be flying) and a QF bronze, does this mean that i wont be allowed in to the QP?

DownUnderFlyer Oct 29, 2007 4:47 am

Originally Posted by Edgysquid (Post 8637894)
Hey guys! as you can see by my post counter, i just joined after a long time spent lurking.

I would love to attend this most prestigious of gatherings so can i say that i am a silver.

just a couple of (possibly non mattering) issues... i am a brisbane resident (so i wont be flying) and a QF bronze, does this mean that i wont be allowed in to the QP?

Welcome to FT and the friendly QF Forum Edgysquid. We are happy to have you on board not only lurking but also contributing.

To answer your question: No, you will not have access. BUT there will be so many QPs, WPs and SGs that sure one of them will get you in as a guest. And guests do not need to travel.

Downunder girl Oct 30, 2007 6:59 am

Originally Posted by DownUnderFlyer (Post 8637914)
Welcome to FT and the friendly QF Forum Edgysquid. We are happy to have you on board not only lurking but also contributing.

To answer your question: No, you will not have access. BUT there will be so many QPs, WPs and SGs that sure one of them will get you in as a guest. And guests do not need to travel.

I will also need a guest pass, if I do make it up there. Hope there will be enough to go around :).

DownUnderFlyer Oct 30, 2007 3:49 pm

Originally Posted by Downunder girl (Post 8644876)
I will also need a guest pass, if I do make it up there. Hope there will be enough to go around :).

Don't worry, a WP can bring two guest and we will have many of WPs. :)

QF WP Oct 30, 2007 10:12 pm

Grabbed some lunch at my desk so I could update this thread with attendees. Post 1 now updated.

DownUnderFlyer Oct 31, 2007 12:34 am

Originally Posted by QF WP (Post 8649829)
Grabbed some lunch at my desk so I could update this thread with attendees. Post 1 now updated.

Thanks for updating. I think we won't have any issues getting people into the QP in BNE but we do have an issue getting everyone into the F Lounge in SYD at the moment... We need another WP to come up with us to BNE.