Wiki Posts
Search

Business Class - Perth to Darwin

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2006, 4:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, Hyatt Platinum, United Premier
Business Class - Perth to Darwin

Will be flying Business Class between Perth and Darwin in a couple months. Was wondering how the service and comfort is on this flight?

Thanks for any information anyone can share.
Old Aug 21, 2006, 7:17 pm

Programs: Virgin Australia Velocity Gold
G'Day,

Flights are normally operated by Qantas' 2-class 737-800s. There are 12 Millenium business class seats, with pitch around 38" (IIRC).

There's a chance that you may instead get a 737-400 which has convertible business class which can be configured up to 20J.

IIRC, QF 792 departs during the morning, so a breakfast should be served. Haven't flown domestic business class in quite some time, but I'd imagine the breakfast served would be a hot one and much like the one I had on QF 10 MEL-SYD.

Hope you have a good flight, and try and get a window seat as the scenery between PER and DRW is very nice.

Regards

Last edited by QF NB; Aug 21, 2006 at 9:32 pm
Old Aug 21, 2006, 8:00 pm

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by QF NB
Flights are normally operated by Qantas' 2-class 737-800s. There are 8 Millenium business class seats, with pitch around 38" (IIRC).

Was 12 seats last time I flew.

Only flown economy that direction and didn't pay too much attention to what businss class was getting.
Old Aug 21, 2006, 9:31 pm

Programs: Virgin Australia Velocity Gold
Originally Posted by perthite
Was 12 seats last time I flew.

Only flown economy that direction and didn't pay too much attention to what businss class was getting.
doh Thanks for picking that embarassing mistake up perthite - at least someone is on the ball.

Cheers
Old Aug 23, 2006, 1:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
The morning flight (QF792) is generally a 73H with Business class. The Afternoon flight, a 717 (QF1942); WHY only.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.