Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Collect a Bonus 20,000 QF FF Points - US, Canada & Japan Ski Packages

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2006, 7:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF Gold MB Gold Elite

Found this by accident today. Very surprised that there hasn't been more press or advertising for it. Short notice, especially for the Brisbane show.

Even if you don't book a trip, its an easy 1000 points for turning up.

A Canada, American or Japanese ski booking could earn you 20,000 Qantas Frequent Flyer Points.

Skiers or snowboarders who visit the upcoming snow travel expos in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney, and book a Skimax accommodation airline (flying Qantas) and ski lift package by June 30, could earn 20,000 Qantas Frequent Flyer Points.

This offer, in conjunction with the Snow travel expos, is a bonus for Skimax clients who make a commitment before the 30 June cut-off date.

To stimulate some early business Skimax has released (along with the frequent flyer points offer) a number of very affordable northern hemisphere packages.

Call Skimax 1300 136 997 or visit their representatives at the Snow travel expos (and receive a 1,000 Qantas Frequent Flyer points) in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney.

For dates and details of the three snow travel expos check-out
www.snowtravelexpo.com.au

Last edited by bravoecho; May 25, 2006 at 11:02 pm Reason: Changing URL
Old May 25, 2006, 8:40 pm
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
The above link does not work. Try this one instead:
http://www.snowtravelexpo.com.au/

Edited to say that the above link now does work (after the non working link was un-nonworked by the OP).

Last edited by og; May 25, 2006 at 11:53 pm
Old May 25, 2006, 11:04 pm
Original Poster

Thanks og.

just goes to show that I should read the article more. I have changed the link.

Cheers
Old May 26, 2006, 8:55 am

Programs: QF Gold, SQ KrisFlyer, Citi Plat. . . . . Aussie living in LOTFAP. . EXPEDIA NONSHOPPER Plat/Life
Nice find...
It looks to me the killer is in the details, not a bonus of 20,000 points but earn up to 20,000 points.

From the terms and conditions.
Bonus Frequent Flyer Points

New Zealand and South America - 1000 (New Zealand) or 2000 (South America) Qantas Frequent Flyer Points will be awarded as advertised provided on the following: 1. Per person a minimum of return Qantas airfares to New Zealand or South America, 7 days car hire (NZ only), 7 nights accommodation and a 3 day lift pass.

USA, Canada, Europe, Japan - 2000 Qantas Frequent Flyer Points will only be awarded per adult travelling on a SKIMAX Package consisting of a Qantas Airfare, 7 nights accommodation and a 6 day lift pass (except Europe).

Unless they have left off a '0' in the terms..
Old May 28, 2006, 5:42 pm
Original Poster

I found myself in the area on Sunday and thought I would have a look as we are considering going back in February 2007.

Registered for my 1000 QFF points and picked up all the details on the 20,000 point offer.

It is 20,000 QFF per booking, if paid for by 30 June, not including what you would normally earn for the flights. There are six of us considering the trip so instead of one booking, we are looking at breaking it up to 3 bookings (would do 6 bookings however the "price is per person, twin share" rules that out).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.