Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sydney QP - Sat Afternoon

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2005, 9:18 am
Original Poster

Sydney QP - Sat Afternoon

Was in the Sydney QP all afternoon Sat before an early evening flight to Perth (nice Int B-767 for a change). If the same guy was on the desk for the Ozfest Sat then we should have no problems. He was so relaxed and didn't even bother to look at my credentials. The other entrance was unmanned so that will be no problem if the same applies at the end of the month.

Just on another note during the flight we had requested a toddler meal for our son. When the Chicken Curry with spicy rice came out a very apolgetic QF staffer informed us that the CSM was going to lodge a formal complaint to Catering for the "ridiculous" choice of meal for a 23 month old. It was spicier than our meals (in J) and they seemed very embarrased. At least they had the courtesy to apologise and promise to follow through. For the record he would have preferred Chicken Nuggets but ate and seemed to enjoy the curry anyway! Good flight good service.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.