Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Qantas Birthday Sale! 50% off companion airfares

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Qantas Birthday Sale! 50% off companion airfares

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2004, 8:30 am

Location: Boston, MA, USA (somtimes London, UK|Mazamet, FR|Brisbane, AU
I guess it is cheaper from the USA now

With the USD being at a 9 year low, it now seems cheaper to base the flight out of the USA. My wife and I were buying tickets each year based out of Australia as we always return at least once. However, it now seems like the tables have turned and the USA is cheaper.

This deal does look like a good one - thanks for the posting.
Old Nov 15, 2004, 12:32 pm

Location: Austin, TX -- AA Life Platinum; QF Life Silver; UA Silver
Originally Posted by deeruck
There you go hauteboy. See you in Australia soon!
Thanks! Trying to decide if the Airpass is a better deal, esp. since I might not make it back down under untill Jul/Aug.

$996+$498 vs $999+$999, $500USD difference but the airpass includes three internal flights. How's that work out for $/SC earning... LAX-BNE-ADL-BNE-MEL-LAX on an airpass, vs buying red e-deals?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.