Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tips for J travel from JFK to SYD

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2004, 11:58 pm

Programs: Qantas Platinum/Oneworld Emerald, Qantas Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by NM
The ACIR22 from USA is US$7100, which is first class for way less than the business class fare. This fare has a min 5 day stay and also no minimum stopover requirement.
Don't forget that the OP may have a corporate discount, in which case (if his/her discount is like mine), a return J fare JFK-SYD is way less than US$7100.
Old Nov 11, 2004, 12:15 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

"I am unaware of any restriction on the minimum number of stopovers on OneWorld Explorer fares."

I was getting my GLOBs mixed up with my ONEs. The A/DGLOB would have a minimum number of stopovers, though would prob be cheaper than than an A/DONE

Dave
Old Nov 11, 2004, 12:36 am
NM

Programs: AA Plat & LTG; QF LTG
Originally Posted by AllyB
Don't forget that the OP may have a corporate discount, in which case (if his/her discount is like mine), a return J fare JFK-SYD is way less than US$7100.
Yes, but if he has access to a good corporate discount, a similar discount will apply to the Circle Pacific fare also! I don't pay full price for my DONE4 or DCIR22 fares thanks to our corporate discount policy.
Old Nov 12, 2004, 2:50 pm

Originally Posted by AllyB
Do you mind if I ask roughly how big your company is (no. of employees) and what the ballpark amount of a J Syd/JFK is (eg circa $4k)? There is a very good chance I will be helping out when my firm renegotiates its current travel arrangements, and I'd love to know rough comparables. No problems if you're uncomfortable sharing that info.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.