Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Do they know???

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2004, 9:04 pm
Original Poster

Arrow Do they know???

Hi, if you have confirmed an upgrade on a flight prior to leaving does the check-in lady at Qantas process you as a paid J customer or does she know that you upgraded?

Regards
Old Nov 8, 2004, 9:19 pm

Programs: Qantas Platinum/Oneworld Emerald, Qantas Lifetime Gold
I'm almost sure they know.

They know on the plane, anyway- on the manifest it will say "QF Boy Y/J Upgraded With Points"

At least that's what mine said on my last upgraded flight to the US in July.

But you still get treated like a paid J customer, if that's your concern.
Old Nov 8, 2004, 10:37 pm

Programs: AA EXP
I'm sure it would say something like "Business Class (U)" or just "U" for your class when then look at your booking.

Someone will know the specifics, but say you are booked in Economy, they need to know the booking class to see your conditions for earlier flights say.
Old Nov 9, 2004, 4:26 am

The definite answer is YES, although they suppose to treat you like a normal paid Business Class passenger, unless specially stated beforehand or elsewhere.

Best Regards.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.