Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ticket Change

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2004, 6:28 pm
bneboy

Thumbs down

If I wanted everyones thoughts on Daylight saving I would have asked. This topic has gone off track. Moderator please LOCK this topic.

Just get over the fact that we don't have DS! ^

Cheers
David

Old Sep 13, 2004, 7:05 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: Mucci
Originally Posted by bneboy
If I wanted everyones thoughts on Daylight saving I would have asked. This topic has gone off track. Moderator please LOCK this topic.

You're rather new to the Qantas board, aren't you. Go and have a beer or a scotch (just to bring this thread around to the REAL topic).

Dave
Old Sep 13, 2004, 10:34 pm
NM

Programs: AA Plat & LTG; QF LTG
Moderator please LOCK this topic.
Hmm, lock a thread that has gone off topic??? If that happened in the Qantas forum we would end up with 95% of threads locked! Moderation in moderation, I say .
Oh, I am over it. But it is great amunition for a laugh every now and then. I especially enjoy explaining some of the arguments that were used during that referendum (yes, I am old enough to remember it) to my overseas collegues. The hard part is doing it with a straight face . I guess in the end it is just one of those things that makes Brisbane different from Sydney and Melbourne - and the more differences we can maintain the better!
Old Sep 13, 2004, 10:45 pm

Programs: QC, QF, Avis Preferred, BW Crown Club, Priority Club
Originally Posted by NM
I guess in the end it is just one of those things that makes Brisbane different from Sydney and Melbourne - and the more differences we can maintain the better!
Here Here !
Old Sep 13, 2004, 11:56 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Speaking of daylight, the sun has gone down here so time for a drinkie.

There that's another reason not to save the daylight.
Old Sep 14, 2004, 12:28 am
bneboy

Thumbs up

Hey sorry for getting snappy. Just had a friend paying QLD out about the topic of daylight saying the same. It is one of those issues like whether they will put fluoride in BNE water.

No hard feelings

Cheers
Happy Flying

David ^

Old Sep 14, 2004, 12:53 am
In Memoriam

Programs: Mucci
Oh good, back on topic..

Now that we have successfully steered this thread back on topic for the Qantas board - namely, alcohol and so on and so forth - has anyone mentioned that XXXX got its name because Queenslanders can't spell "beer"?

Dave
Old Sep 14, 2004, 1:08 am

Location: BNE, Australia...not too far from the nearest Qantas Pub err Club
This topic has gone off track. Moderator please LOCK this topic.
No hard feelings.
Old Sep 14, 2004, 1:40 am
NM

Programs: AA Plat & LTG; QF LTG
Originally Posted by thadocta
Now that we have successfully steered this thread back on topic for the Qantas board - namely, alcohol and so on and so forth - has anyone mentioned that XXXX got its name because Queenslanders can't spell "beer"?

Dave
I thought the name came about because its not legal to print "P***" on a can .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.