Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Asiana/QF Codeshare SEL - SYD?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2004, 6:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: The usual for over 7 Million paid miles flown to date... My first paid flight was on a DC3.
Asiana/QF Codeshare SEL - SYD?

I've never flown the route before, but find that in a couple months I've got to travel from Seoul to Sydney. QF Codeshares a Asiana flight and I've never flown Asiana either. Have any of you QF Roadwarriors flown this route before and can comment? Does anyone have a preference between Asiana's J product VS Korean Airlines? Garnering FF Miles isn't my concern in this instance, comfort and reliability are. Thanks.
Old Aug 30, 2004, 10:05 pm

Programs: QF, Virgin Australia
I've flown this sector with Asiana once before, but in Y so unfortunately can't comment on J class. Was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food, seat was comfortable with reasonable legroom (was in the front row of economy, bulkhead seat). Service was very prompt and friendly, no complaints there. Asiana uses 777 equipment on this sector with 3-3-3 seating arrangement in economy. Ticketed under the QF flight number so earned QF miles and status credits.

If comfort is a concern, perhaps CX would be superior to both OZ and KE in J. ICN-HKG would be regional business class, which I find to be quite adequate for this relatively short sector. ICN-SYD is Cathay's international business class, which you are perhaps already familiar with.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.