Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Why can't I find mother's itin on checkmytrip.com?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2004, 10:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF Silver, Priority Club, Marriott Rewards, Hilton HHonors

I've got mother's ticket (don't ask why) & have entered the number that I thought would be the QF reservation number but it doesn't work. Any ideas? She's on a D class fare to LAX on Sept 10. OTOH, my S class fare shows beautifully.

Edited to add: Woo hoo! 100 posts!
Old Aug 29, 2004, 11:50 pm
NM

Programs: AA Plat & LTG; QF LTG
Where did you get the booking reference number from? If directly from Qantas, then you should find it on CheckMyTrip.com. However, if booked through a travel agent that uses the Galileo reservations system, the booking reference number may be a Galileo reference and you should be able to view it at ViewTrip.com.

QF uses Armadeus and their booking reference number goes into CheckMyTrip.com, while many TA's use Galileo and their booking reference number goes into ViewTrip.com.

The two booking numbers have similar formats.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.