Community
Wiki Posts
Search

QC passes free to a good home

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2004, 9:44 am
Original Poster

QC passes free to a good home

I've got a bundle of QC passes (at least 4 books) which I'm not going to use since I acquired my shiny BA Silver status (which based on travel plans will be with me for at least another 18 months). I think half expire end of this year, and half end of next year.

Have to admit that I've not kept track of QC rules and regs, so no idea whether they are still necessary/valid etc, but if anyone can make good use of them, please PM me, and I'll happily pop them in the post.

Rgds

Andrew
Old Aug 1, 2004, 1:03 pm
NM

Programs: AA Plat & LTG; QF LTG
Guest Passes are no longer valid for Qantas Club guest access. Members can take guests according to the admission rules without the need to surrender guest passes. This changed on June 1, 2004.

It may be worth hanging on to them for a few years and then selling them on E-Bay as airline memorabilia. Its amazing what some people with pay good money for .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.